Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Mix of good and bad... (personal editon)

I may have killed my laptop. I took her to the computer doctor today, and should hear back in 1-3 business days. My hard drive is fine though, so if Narcissus is dead and cannot be revived, I'll be able to get a new laptop (I'm considering a Dell, after many years of despising their machines -- they're certainly better than they used to be). Right now, I'm on the Schmoogie's Alienware machine. Nothing on my computer can't be recovered or replaced, so it's really not that big of a deal, just a slight inconvenience that is going to cost some money that I don't have.

But I got my stitches out today. The wound's not too bad, and it didn't hurt much to have the stitches pulled out.

I really need to not be on the computer so much right now, though. I need to read and study. Which I'm gonna do now.

Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy (belated) Solstice, Happy Kwanza, and a very Happy New Year if I don't get back to you by then. By the way, what are you doing over these many holidays?

No comments: