Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's Failedsday!


I'm still suffering from the Satanic Uber Cold. This morning I got up and as I was trying to clear my throat, I ended up sounding like a cement mixer that says "ew" every 20 or 30 seconds. Massively gross. Did I mention the huge bags under my eyes? And not new-purse bags either. These are 20-year-old hiking backpack eye bags. Niiice.

Fail.

Then I turn on my computer to get my Stephcast (only $4.95 a month if you buy a year at a time), and my computer is making the SAME GODDAMN NOISE.

Yay, hard drive fail! Happy Failedsday!

Get on the bus, wanna barf the whole way. 45 minutes of over-heated and nauseus. I have the window open above my seat, but some jackass decides that I'm not allowed to have the comfort of cool air, and closes it.

Fail.

When I get to work and go to make my English-muffin breakfast, the little plastic thingie that ties the bag closed breaks as I'm trying to put it back on. Fail. "What next?" I mutter.

Well, I then almost dropped my headphones in Emerge-n-C. I'm thinking it would be a bad idea for me to cook tonight because I might burn the goddamn house down.

Happy Failedsday everybody!

No comments: