Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Vagina Solidarity (Well, Unless You Shave Down There)

In a previous post, I vowed to link back to Natalia's post of titles for Batshit Radfem blogs. Well, that list has been updated, and can be read here. Look for it later, and look for those titles in my titles for blogs responding to the batshit radfems (not all radfems are batshit, of course, Twisty seems pretty cool).

In addition, Belledame at Fetch Me My Axe, has put together a similar list for MRA blogs. Hi-larious. In the future, I will be linking to this post and using a title when I write about stupid sexist m3nz (not all men are stupid and sexist).

I once again extend my non-creepily-patriarchal love to my fellow humorous feminists.

2 comments:

Stéphane said...

Not all men are sexists... mmm. To an extent, unless you are insane, you will always favor those like you. Whether it is family, country, race or gender, you won't treat people equally.
It's, for our current society at least, normal. (I'm not saying this is how it should be though)

Ben Varkentine said...

No, we're not.