Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Art of the Possible is Gender Neutral, bitches!

I find this website amusing. You type in your blog address and it guesses which gender the author is. My result:
We guess http://RachelSetzer.com/blog.html is written by a woman (50%), however it's quite gender neutral.
You know, certain of my relatives don't read my blog because it's too feminist and obviously feminist things are of no interest to anything but women. Sorry bitches, the internet says my blog isn't too feminist. And the internet is smarter than you.

2 comments:

Cedar said...

Ha! This same analyzer says feministing is written by a man!

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious. It said my blog is written by a man with 57% certainty. Otherwise it's gender neutral.

Ummm...did I mention my site's name is "Rotten Little Girls"??