Monday, March 9, 2009

Point of order, re comments

I pretty much publish all comments, whether they agree with me or disagree with me. The only thing I ask of commenters is that you NOT USE ALL CAPS TO TRY TO MAKE YOUR POINT BY DOING THE EQUIVALENT OF YELLING. It's really, really annoying.
So, keep it civil, use proper capitalization, and, if it's not too much to ask, correct spelling and punctuation would be greatly appreciated too. (Although, correct spelling can't be universally enforced since I'm really not that good at it myself.)
Any and all comments which violate civility will be deleted. This includes threats, ad hominem attacks, comments written in ALL CAPS, divulging private information about someone other than yourself, and anything else I deem to be exceptionally rude (although, I will try not to have too thin of a skin on this one).
I want comments and discussion, but there are some things I just won't put up with. The internet equivalent of screaming is one of them.

No comments: