Monday, March 9, 2009

Oh god, can you tell us when it's going to stop?

Yes. It's snowing again. For the moment it has ceased, but, and maybe it's just me and the weather hasn't noticed this yet -- it's fucking MARCH. The Spring Equinox is less than two weeks away and this part of the country rarely sees snow once in January let alone having it fall in fucking March! I'm so sick of this, I could plotz.
Who knows, I just might. (At which point I will get back to you and detail what is exactly involved in a "plotz", because even though I've used that word most of my life, even I don't entirely know what it's supposed to mean.
In the meantime, I think I know why Uncle Walt chose now to start his regrowth. He knew it was going to keep snowing. Today he went out into the yard and sat under that weird bush-tree thing for about three hours. He says this area of the world isn't the best for his colors since it's not the greatest camoflage, but it still works out pretty well. (He's more used to the blues and greens of arctic ice, rather than the brown of dirt and tree limbs.)

No comments: