Thursday, May 2, 2013

Goodbye Daddy...

Kachees Campout 2011
Today at 4:18, my dad's labored breathing ended. His heart stopped, and he got to go Home.
 
I know many people were praying for him, for our family, and I am very grateful to all of you, even those I have never met who said prayers, sent thoughts, or lit candles. I am even more grateful to my closest friends non-involved family who did everything they could to make sure that I was taking care of myself while doing everything I could to make sure he was taken care of the last couple of days.
 
This post is not a eulogy, it is a note of gratitude. It doesn't matter who in my family you know, I am grateful to you for sending positive energy. Most of all I am grateful we, as a family, were able to honor his wishes so he could die the way that was most holy for him.

No comments: