Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A new... well, a new something anyway

The only thing standing between you and success is you unchanged.

I changed today. It wasn't a big change, it may not even be one of those changes that anyone else would notice, but in my heart and soul, I changed. I gave up on quitting. I realized that through service to my community I will find ways to achieve the ends I seek. I realized how vital the Schmoogie is to my sanity, growth; and how much I really need his support.

I also realized that there's never a bad time to start something new or over again. In fact, one really should be starting over every morning if one wants to be honest with one's self. I've decided to use this platform, not to argue politics as I had been for so long, and not for social commentary either; rather, I've got a journey ahead of me, and I'd like to use this platform to document that. It probably won't make much sense to you, unless you're also a Mary Kay consultant or on a similar journey, but bear with me as I think things will get quit interesting and exciting.

This kind of platform really isn't made for mass consumption, so I think I'll just speak to the few who may be interested to listen and go from there.

No comments: