Monday, August 4, 2008

New stuff at RachelSetzer.com

Okay, the newest of the new at RachelSetzer.com is ...uh... this bloggie thing. That's right, new blog! I know, I've got a thousand of them now (okay, 3), but this one is specifically for things fit for public consumption, including, but not limited to:
  • Feminism and feminist ramblings
  • Politics and political ramblings
  • Art and artistic ramblings
  • Culture and cultural ramblings

In other words, just about everything but my private life.

While I'm letting you know what's new be sure to head back over to RachelSetzer.com and check out the new series Objects in Mirror in the photography section. Next time I update, the update will have a post all to itself, but for now we have a catch-all for this.

So! Let there be blog!

Affectionately,
Rachel

No comments: