1. Don't write about earth really being a spaceship.
2. Proof-reading should be done by someone who speaks English.
3. Hot air balloons don't have brakes.
4. There's no "u" in John Galt. That's the whole point of the question "Who is John Galt?".
5. Your bio should not feature a scene from a movie starring James Gandolfini. No less than a movie starring John Travolta should be quoted in any bid for national office. Have some goddamn respect.
6. The children of potato farmers can go on to win 3 Super Bowls in no other country than the United States. Amirka. Fuck yeah.
7. If you're a physicist, you should stick to physics. Any idiot can run for congress. Seriously, this is beneath you "Skip".
8. Once again, the person who proof-reads your bio needs to SPEAK ENGLISH.
9. Don't write your bio in iambic pentameter. Its next performance will be by George Takei on the Stephanie Miller show.
That is all. Please take these lessons with you in in the coming years, as they might come in handy should you ever choose to run for office.